Sunday, May 29, 2011

Looking Back through the years...

I have been scrapping a lot of photos of the kids from when they were younger..mostly because when I went through my older album, I found that the pages were fading as I had not always used "safe" papers.  So here are a few of my latest creations.

This first one uses a sketch from Liz Chidester from her blog
  The Scrappiest. I also used papers from the May kit at
  Little Red Scrapbook featuring Crate Paper's Neighborhood line:
This next layout also uses paper from the same kit.  I have had this photo of B. for sooooo long but
 just never put it on a page.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO's!! Loving your take on Liz's sketch! Sweet Crate paper line and it looks terrific with the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so heartwarming layouts!!! I love them! Thank you for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete