Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This week's reveals and a winner....

This month's sponsor at Cookin' Up Creations is Die Cuts With a View.  They make great stacks and this month I was given their Tahiti stack.  Although most of the papers are beach themed, I chose to use some of the prints with this "formal" photo of the kids.  I am not sure you can call it a formal photo when they don't wear shoes...but here goes!


And from Amy Mattes Designs, I had fun using the Sweet Treats digital clipart from her One Pink Lemon Etsy Shop.

 I hope you enjoyed my reveals and now for the important part...


The winner of my little RAK is...
Kacee!!!

Congrats...

McVic said...

I have not made one either~!~ Thank you for the inspiration! I will try this soon.
kacee

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I have sent you an email.
    kacee

    ReplyDelete