Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer is almost here!

We are in our last week of school and soon I will have a high school graduate!!  The weather is great and we are having some fun family moments. I know tomorrow will be a day of photo taking and special memories!

on to some scrappy goodness...

Banners are popping up on so many crafting items these days.  When Amy Mattes sent me these vintage flag printables from One Pink Lemon, I was super excited as I really haven't used very many banners on my scrapbooking projects yet. After I printed them out on heavy weight paper, I trimmed them to make them different lengths.  Then I cut some butterflies from the ones I didn't use and sprinkled them around the page along with others I cut from her vintage fabric circle printables.  I also added one of her cute fabric tags and some precut photo corners.  I love the patterns and colors of all the fabrics and printables!

A little bit of Pink Paislee paper some Divine Twine and a handmade crocheted flower is all I had to add to make this sweet layout of my daughter and her friend.  Make sure you take a look at all the new printables at One Pink Lemon...new things are showing up there soon!!

and my reveal for Cookin Up Creations this week featured ribbons and trims from 
The Ribbon Jar!!  When I saw the assortment of purples I was given, I knew I had to combine it with these fun Papers from Bo Bunny.  The patterns on the ribbons matched perfectly.  The different textures of ribbons allowed me to have some fun with them and make a butterfly trail.  There is even a tiny one tied around my "b"!


Thanks for looking !!

1 comment:

  1. HI! I can't find your email address anywhere but I wanted to let you know that you are the winner on my blog for the Kreaxions/Just Imagine Crafts punch #903 from our blog hop. Please email me your name and address so we can get the punch off to you! Thanks ofr hopping. Linda Beeson lbpost@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete