Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to the CUC Blog Hop!!

Welcome to your 5th stop on the “Stirrin' Up a Li'l Love at Cookin' Up Creations” Blog Hop! If you are following the links from the beginning of the hop, you should have come from Tamara's blog If not, and you wish to participate in the blog hop, please start at the Cookin' Up Creations blog here

My Sweetheart Challenge

The inspiration for this project actually came from a blog hop I participated in last year. I liked the idea so much that I am sharing it with you again this year! We all love those little candy hearts..you know the ones .... and I used to think the sayings on them were kinda silly...but they make great inspiration for a scrapbook page!


So my challenge to you is to take one of these sayings and create your own page. Here is my page from last year:

and my page I did today:


There are so many phrases you can use... and did you know they release new ones each year?

Your next stop on the blog hop will be Tammy's Blog Be sure to leave a comment here, and on each stop on the blog hop. After you have completed all the stops, you will finish up at the Cookin' Up Creations forum and post that you have completed the hop. Your name will be entered into a drawing for a fabulous prize!

We're also hosting a weekend crop from Friday, February 4 through Sunday, February 6 on the forum. There will lots of challenges, games and prizes too!

In addition to the blog hop prize, I am also offering a RAK of my own!It is collection of 8x8 vintage findings papers from Making Memories and some other random goodies!


To be entered into my drawing, just become a follower of my blog and then leave me a comment. If you are already a follower, just let me know that you visited and you will be entered too! The winner's name will be drawn on February 7th and posted here on my blog.

I hope you enjoyed this stop and don't forget to check back once in awhile!! Now on to more fun places!!

13 comments:

  1. Very cute lo's. Love the lace doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous idea for a layout title and subject! and your pages are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts and great challenge!
    I just became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! I will have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love conversation hearts!!! Great challenge! And I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your challenge. Think of all the phrases you could choose. Awesome inpiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing this idea with us Jo....even though Garrett doesn't eat these hearts very much, we always buy them! We even have a conversation or two about the sayings....this year I think I'll photograph some pictures while we're doing so....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layouts! I especially love the puppy love layout! And thanks for a great challenge! I always struggle with titles and these little sayings are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo. Last years page was cute and she is a cutie pie. I really love the mix of colors you used for this years page! I'm a new follower on GFC as tonasun.

    Have a fun weekend...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge! These were one of my favorite candies when I was younger! I saw the perfect saying up in that top pic! Oh, I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun challenge that I may just try to complete tomorrow while watching the Superbowl. Lovely LOs. I am a new follower

    Thank you,
    Karen
    countrygirlin_md at yahoo.com
    karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete