Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frustration...

Ever feel like you are hitting your head against a wall? At times I feel like I am going in circles and nothing gets accomplished.
The reason this comes to mind is that as I sit here, there is a bird who thinks he needs to come in through the window. He has been alternating between a couple of windows in our house over the last 2 weeks..not everyday but frequently...he just tap tap taps on the window. Flies away and then comes back. I have tried scaring him away multiple times but he keeps coming back. He seems healthy and uninjured, just a little confused.
I tried to take a picture of him but he flew away. So here are some pics of our Hong Kong Orchid tree. It flowers like this about twice a year.




Okay, Here he is..he is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, that is just too funny about that bird!! The last place I worked at had windows in the back of the building at ground level, and a friend of ours had his office by one of those windows, and this black bird with orange dots would sit there and chirp and chirp and run back and forth for weeks!! We told him it was female and she had the hots for him!!
    That tree is just gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete