We were at the beach for the CHS soccer team pics and the sunset was so pretty. The day was warm and there was no wind so it was nice to just sit and watch the surfers catch the waves. I tried to take some individual pictures but I had problems getting the faces backlit enough..so we will have to settle with just a shot of the beach.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Blessed...
We were at the beach for the CHS soccer team pics and the sunset was so pretty. The day was warm and there was no wind so it was nice to just sit and watch the surfers catch the waves. I tried to take some individual pictures but I had problems getting the faces backlit enough..so we will have to settle with just a shot of the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment