Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What a great start to 2013!

We have been so busy here and the year has just begun!!  These first two months have flown by so quickly.  I can't believe that my baby boy has turned 20 and Jules turned 18 in the past few weeks!!  Where did those years go??

I did get a chance to sneak away for a girls weekend a few weeks ago!!  It was good to talk to friends and get some scrapping done.  Here are a few of my favorites (yes, I had more photos of Jules this time...last time it was izzy):
Juliet after she cut her hair
and one based on a screen shot I found on my computer 
and another screen shot...noticing a pattern here...

I recently rearranged my family photo wall.  I decided that I needed to scrap this photo from approximately 28 years ago.  I can't remember what year this was taken but it was the year that my sister Nancy made matching sweat shirts for the family. 

And as the rest of the country is buried in snow, I will share a few photos from the backyard taken today...
Our newest pet..Braxton's Rabbit.  He is so friendly and I think really wants out to play with the dogs...not sure that would be the best idea!!
 Our freesias have started blooming.  Of course, the yellow ones are the only ones blooming right now so it is a yellow garden full of daffodils too.
Our Birs of paradise have just started blooming..So happy as the hummingbirds love them!!
 

That's all for now,  just a little catching up to do. The next months will be full of college notifications, financial aid forms and possibly a campus visit or two.  With two making the decision it is a pretty exciting and scary time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment