Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School Starts Today!

Today is a big day....Jules starts her Senior year and Izzy begins high school...

I was lucky to get this one of Izzy...she is really nervous about starting high school
Jules on the other hand was all set...Here she is rocking her vintage dress...with combat boots...
 and a leather studded backpack!!
and since it has been a month since I posted,
 here are a few pictures from when I took the girls on a little college visit/vacation up the coast.
 We stopped to take pictures at an overlook near Lake Cachuma..
At the Apple Farm Inn in San Luis Obispo..
We also visited the little town of Solvang...a "Danish" village full of cute little shops!
 
The girls in front of this amazing metal artwork on a wall....wish I could find someone to make some for me!!
.A photo which actually has me in it!!  On the pier in Santa Barbara..


No comments:

Post a Comment