March has come and gone...so quickly...where did it go???
We had a busy month with visits from family, Spring Break for Braxton and the general school/play/work things that keep everyone going.
Here is a glimpse of things around here...
The birds love our fountain...This hummingbird was so cute taking his bath...I almost forgot to take his photo before he flew off!
A cell phone photo of my oldest on his Spring break road trip...no, I don't think he is supposed to be on that rock!!
We have bananas!!! Not sure when to harvest them or if they will be edible or not!!
I must have planted some iris last year because they are springing up all over my cutting garden. I love getting mystery bags from the clearance rack!!
Izzy and I discovered a trail behind the golf course last weekend...Of course, the camera went along too!
Climbing on the retaining wall for the tee at hole 10! Okay, maybe the rock climbing runs in the family(see above photo!) Yes, she does have red hair. She has had a hunk of red underneath for about 4 months now.
BTW...Little Red Scrapbook kits have been really fun lately...here are a few layouts I did recently.
January Lily Bee Kit
February Kit...My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline.
Thanks for looking...Have a great April!!!






Jo, the iris is gorgeous!! I love the purple/yellow combo. Great photos of your daughter, your girls are so beautiful!! Yikes!! on the rock!! looks pretty scary to me!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Those are some great photos. Where is that rock your an is standing on? Looks so cool!
ReplyDelete