I can't believe how fast this month is going!!! The kids are in full swing with their classes, homework, practices, concerts(they go to way more than I did at their age..lucky I guess), and Izzy is busy with PT...(Update since last post...she injured her quad muscle. Not serious enough for surgery but bad enough to knock her out of sports(boo!) and PE(yeah!) for the time being.
I have seriously been lacking in the creative department lately, but did find the time to make some cute cards using Amy Mattes Sweet Nothings Embellishments:
And this layout for a challenge over at Pagemaps using a great sketch from Becky Fleck:
I love these papers and embellies from the new MME Lost & Found2 collection! This is Izzy all dressed up for a mystery party where they played beauty pageant contestants....Although the title says "dressed to kill" she was actually the "victim" that night.
Have a great week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment