Only one more month of summer...and the schedules are filling up quickly!! Seems the kids are always doing something and I am trying to keep the yard alive with this heat (okay..I know our temps aren't as bad as the rest of the country..but it is hot for us!)
I thought I would share some things I did last weekend at my crop...Mostly because I want to show you the cute pictures of my girls.
But first off, here is a card I made using the Owl Printables from Amy Mattes Designs. They are so stinking cute!
I also used her Grungy Sports Embellishments on this layout of Izzy's First tournament of the season....where she scored a goal in all three games!!
These layouts were done using the Little Red Scrapbook July kit which features Basic Grey Out of Print papers and embellishments.
Yes, Izzy did get her braces on this summer...she looks so cute in them!!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!







No comments:
Post a Comment