Monday, April 4, 2011

News....Reveals and more Reveals!!

So today is Monday 4-4-11 and it is the first day of Spring Break. It is a beautiful day outside and I am feeling like sharing...a good trait I know...

First of all, I am proud to announce that I have been asked to join the Design Team for Amy Mattes Designs! She has 3 wonderful Etsy Shops: Chocolate Sundae Designs, One Pink Lemon, and A Boy's Life . She is in the process of updating her blog...I will let you know when she is ready for her big reveal!! Here are the first 2 layouts I did for her using products from her shops!!






Speaking of Reveals...here is my Monday Reveal for Cookin Up Creations. Our sponsors this month are Best Creations and The Living Room Floor(Etsy). I haven't had a chance to work with the Living Room Floor products yet, but will soon. I received the Jubilee collection from Best Creations and it is amazing.....and the photo just doesn't show you how shiny and sparkly the papers are!!




Hope you enjoyed my little share and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment