Juliet had a final project in her fashion merchandising class which required her to make a dress out of plain muslin. They were allowed to color it and sew or glue it into any stlye they wanted. She dyed her fabric using tempra paint and made all the rosettes around the collar. We decided that it would look much better on a person than the manequin, so we had Izzy put it on.
Izzy made a beautiful model!







Jo, the project is adorable!! And so is the model!!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading through your blog, haven't been reading anyone's for awhile, just no time anymore now that I'm back to work. Looks like your new camera is working out well for you, I love the flower and dove pics. Can't wait to see pics of the new yard work and everything you have had done this year. Sounds like a place I would love to retreat to with a good book and a camera!!
Love this project and the photo of the Model is stunning as Carla says!
ReplyDelete