Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Almost Done!


The wall is almost done, the grass is almost all in and the fence is almost complete. Tomorrow they will be back to finish up! The dogs were so excited to be in the back yard...however their joy was short lived as they are not allowed to play back there for 2 weeks!!! Now the fun begins as I get to start planting the hill and the planter boxes. The grass is so pretty it almost looks fake!

The other fun thing that we are having done is a fountain in our sitting area...but no pictures of that until it is finished!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jo!! It is really taking shape and looks wonderful!! Can't wait to see the fountain pictures, I love those!! Its been fun following the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo it is so nice. What a beautiful yard to relax and enjoy those CA evenings. Like Carla, I want to see the fountain pictures too!

    ReplyDelete