Monday, July 27, 2009

Where did this month go??

I can't believe it is already the end of July...where did this month go. Between camps and soccer practices this month has flown. Both girls played in Carlsbad Cup mid month. Izzy's team did really well considering the are still getting to know each other but by the end of the weekend, they had started to gel. Jules team won their bracket..Yeah!!



The whole family went to the American Idol tour concert in San Diego. We don't usually go to these types of things, but since we had all watched the whole season and voted for our faves, we knew we had to go. We had a fun time and it will be interesting to see where each of the performers go in their careers.(pic is from my phone.. we were actually pretty close..close enough to see their faces plus get the whole stage effects too)


I can't believe the stores all have their school supplies out...starting to collect those items I know they will need..can never have too many pens, pencils and notebook paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment